Get the Looks from Kerastase
1. Apply a dime size of Elixir Ultime from mid-length to ends of hair
2. Apply a generous amount of Powder Bluff to refresh root area
3. Create two sections of hair from either side of the head
4. Twist hair under and tie with an elastic
5. Separate the hair from underneath the ponytail
6. Roll the bottom portion hair up through the center twisted piece
7. Continue rolling lengths and pin into place
Twist Side Ponytail
1. Separate top section of hair at crown and spray VIP on roots
2. Back comb the top section of hair
3. Gently rake hands through hair
4. Pull hair into a loose ponytail
5. Twist ponytail into a vertical roll
6. Pin roll in place
7. Finish with a light mist of Laque Dentelle
Get the looks: by l'anza Creative Director Ammon Carver
Start with securing a high ponytail with an elastic band that sits at the crown of your head.
Separate ponytail into two pieces and fold each piece over the elastic band, tucking the ends under, and securing with pins
To achieve a more exaggerated look, backcomb or brush the ponytail to maximize volume, while spraying Healing Style Dry Texture Spray to create extra grip.
For hair with natural texture
- For best results, spray Healing Style Beach Spray and scrunch hair with fingers.
For hair with little texture
- Separate hair into 12-16 sections.
- Spray Healing Style Beach Spray onto all sections, then wrap each section around your finger and secure with pin. Let hair air dry.
For very straight hair
- Follow steps above.
- Dry with a heat diffuser to increase strength of wave (instead of air dry)
Whatever your hair type, add shine to the ends with Keratin Healing Oil Hair Treatment! And for additional volume and texture, use Healing Styling Dry Texture Spray.
- Divide hair into two sections.
- Wrap a piece from the left section into the center, then add hair from the right to that same piece, before wrapping back into the center in a figure 8 type of pattern.
- Continue creating this figure 8 pattern until you get to the bottom lengths of the hair, applying Keratin Healing Oil Hair Treatment to tame any fly-aways.
- Tie the remainder of hair in an elastic band, and mist the finished style with Keratin Healing Oil Lustrous Finishing Spray. You can also take a piece of the ponytail end and wrap it around to conceal the elastic!